Welcome to our family page

I hope this will help everyone be able to keep up with us and to view some recent pictures. Enjoy ~

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Been awhile ....

Ok ~ so it's been a while since I've been on here and done any post. Not to say that we haven't been busy. I am going to do better at posting. I have some pictures that need to be uploaded and I'll try to catch everyone up on things. As for today ... we would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are going to be staying in our new home for Christmas and then on the 28th we are planning on going to Kentucky for the week to spend time with family. Love to all ~ Ed, Jan, Emily and Addie

1 comment:

Annie & Mark said...

Yes it has been awhil!! Glad to see you back on and we miss you guys more than ever! Have a great time in Kentucky and I hope that Addie gets some green for that tooth she lost!! Give Ed and Emily a big hug along with you and Addie!!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Annie, Mark, Matt, Patrick, Indy and Murphy